Sunday, January 31, 2010

Anniversary


Today Dedrick and I have been married 8 years! To me it is hard to believe we have been together for that long. We have had many wonderful and many difficult times together, and I would not change it for the world.

To Dedrick: I love you very much, thank you for being in my life. For wanting to love someone who did not know how to love. Taking on problems that you did not need to. I hope we can continue love and support one another for tons and tons more years.

To Damian: I love you too, dear. You have given so much to our relationship and our family. For claiming to not know how to love, you have sure taught me a lot about love. I also hope we can love and support each other for many more years.

2 comments:

AdamAndMelaine said...

Aww, you guys are such a great couple. Congratulations on 8 wonderful years!

Hillary said...

Aww, look at you guys! You look so young! Ha! Congratulations on 8 years!!