Monday, August 3, 2009

Pikepass

I went to the temple on Saturday. It is a 2h drive and 121 miles from my home. This was the first time I went since moving. Oklahoma has a lot of toll roads, and I always forgot to put change in the cars. When we got our OK driver licenses and plates, we invested in a pikepass. I am very grateful we did, or I would have spent about fifteen to twenty dollars just going to the temple. I had a total of 8(4 each way) toll areas on my trip to the temple.

The pass saved me from having to carry that much money in the car. The pass is a small box that you attach to the windshield. The toll areas have a scanner that reads the pass and you do not have to carry cash. We just put money on them every month. I am very grateful for the pass and enjoy not having to remember to put change in the cars. Here is some random picture of the kids...

No comments: