Monday, August 10, 2009

End of Summer

Summer is coming to an end, school is starting in a few days. Time flies by when you are having fun. We have had a good summer break, the kids are excited to be going back to school. We have been going to the zoo, aquarium, water parks, Texas, and hanging out at home. Dedrick is enjoying his job, including the traveling. The kids are enjoying the yard, puppies, and the new house.

It is going to be different just having one child home all day. Rebecca is going to be in 2nd grade, Aidan is going into Pre-K. I hope that it will be great bonding time for Kaliska and I. They are going to miss the sleep-overs we have been having when dad has been out of town for work.

I'm hoping that Becca does well in her new school. She is a smart, bright girl; she has a lot to offer everyone who gets to know her. I know she misses everyone at Pingree. I know we were blessed to have such wonderful, kind, patient teachers to work with.

The kids love the puppies to death, they want to take them everywhere we go. We found two dog parks in the area. We are training them to be outside dogs, which is hard. Their favorite toy is the broom, every time I sweep they attack it. Here is a video of them...



Here is the sleep-over pictures, on the new couch.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you're enjoying your new home. It sounds like a fun time! =)

Hillary said...

I love the sleepover idea. It looks like lots of fun!