Thursday, July 2, 2009

Traveling

It is hard to believe we have been in Oklahoma for a month. Time seems to have flown by very quickly. Dedrick is getting used to working full time and traveling a lot. By the second day of work he went out of town for two days. The following week he was out of town for three days. He is getting to know the company, has three different jobs he does now. He is in the company's PDP (Professional Development Program), and will be doing work with groups focusing on Process, Integrity and Measurement. His boss has suggested that a focus on Measurement would be a great way to become very valuable to the company and the industry. He is learning so very much and loving every minute of it.

The kids are enjoying the zoo and aquarium, and we have memberships to both. The aquarium you can feed turtles and sting rays. They have a shark exhibit you can walk into and the sharks swim over you and around you. The zoo is on 84 acres and has tons of different exhibits; they all very interactive. They LOVE the parks, every park here has big water areas. I have to bring the swimsuits every time we go out just in case we end up at a park.

I am doing pretty well. Getting the hang of driving on many freeways, I am used to one highway. I used to think Utah drivers were bad. Now I know better! I feeling a little sad or unfocused lately. I found out I was pregnant and a week later miscarried, it has been very hard. Then my father got out of prison this fathers day, I do not know how I feel about this. Other than that I hanging in there making it day to day.

I have to give a big Thanks to my wonderful in-laws. We took a weekend trip to Texas to see Dedrick's parents. They gave us a much needed washer/dryer, BBQ, freezer, bookcase and some misc items. Thank you so much for everything you have done for us. Here is some pictures from Texas.





Sorry, some of the pictures are not loading will post later!

1 comment:

The Cobells said...

I had a Miscarriage before Addy. It was really hard, but look at the 3 beautiful kids you have, and hang in there.