Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pictures

Lately when we go out I forget to take the camera with us or forget it in the car. When we went to Texas for the weekend to hanging out with the grandparents, I didn't take one picture. I feel like a bad mom not taking cute pictures of the kids or the fun things we have been doing. So the last few days, I have been remembering the camera every time we go out.

For example, we meet a wonderful lady on the plane heading back from house hunting in May. She invited us to call anytime when we got settled in Oklahoma. So we called, she invited us to hang out for the 4th of July. The kids played in the pool for about 2 hours, did I take any pictures...no. Then Kaliska jump into the pool, and landed into a floating ring in the dead center. Picture NO. We did tones of fireworks, the kids had sparklers and poppers...again No pictures.

So here is a few picture(24 to be exact)of some of the things we have been doing!

No comments: