Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving with our friends the Marshall's, the Stark's, and Phyllis! We were not able to go anywhere this year because I was working all week and Dedrick was recovering from his nose surgery (deviated septum). We had a great time in each others company and playing games late into the night. I want to thank the Marshall's for opening your home this time of year to us.

I am grateful for the many blessings I have this year!

My husband who works so hard for his family. He makes it possible for me to stay home to be with our kids. He then comes home to spend time with his kids after his long day. He also has been working on projects around the new house!

My sweet Becca who reminds me to relax and enjoy the day! She is a smart girl who enjoys life and tries to make has many friends as she can. Her life my be hard, but she does not give up! She is just an inspiring sweet girl!

My handsome Aidan is just the little gentleman. He love to help me when ever can, like opening my door, help clean, cook and just makes me laugh. He is also the boy in the family who like to find way to pester his sisters and make big messes!

My silly Kaliska is a mommies girl. She wants to be were I am at all times and do what I am doing. She loves to draw her family and silly stories, then leave them all over the house for us to find.

I am thankful for my three kids and husband who do not give up on me and support me. I am thankful for my wonderful in-laws for all the love and comfort they give to us. I happy to be in this life for the journey and adventure!

No comments: