Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Flying Time

It seems time has gone by very, very fast! We have been very busy for the last few weeks. We have had the kids first parent-teacher conferences, book fairs, lots of dentists appointments, no school, and many more adventures.

Dedrick had to go out of town for two weeks for training and then come back for nose surgery (so he can breathe better after the doctor fixes a deviated septum). We missed him very much! He is also doing well after his surgery! While away he got to see his parents for the weekend and his cousin Marisa!

My afternoons have been very strange this fall! My youngest little munchkin got into afternoon preschool! So my afternoons have been free of kids, it has been weird! When I go out in the afternoons, I feel like I'm missing someone! Next year will be even stranger!

I know this post my have random info, that is how my brain has been working! Here are some pictures!





No comments: