Friday, July 8, 2011

New Job

So I have been a stay at home mom for going on six/seven years. Do not get me wrong I love every minute of it. I just wanted a little break from the house and to meet new people. So a few months ago there was a job opening in the local post office for Postmaster Relief. Since we are not moving and buying a house, I decide why not and applied. I got the job, and start training in two weeks. I will work every Saturday and when the lady who works there goes on vacation, gets sick, has a dr's appointment, etc.
I am really looking forward to work in the post office and getting to know the people in the town I live in!

The goal was for me to go back to school when we found a permanent spot, that still is the plan. I will be going back to school next year, when all three of my kids are in school all day! Tell next year I am going to enjoy working part time.

Random Pics!

Kaliska Snuggling w/Bandit


Candy Cane Spaghetti

No comments: