Monday, May 10, 2010

New Additions

No it is not a baby.

The 1st is a new car! This is the first car we have bought together since we have been married. Dedrick's car, the same one someone tried to steal the stereo from is no more. The car has been in the family for 10 years. We were able to get a certified used car from a local dealer. It is a 2008 Ford Edge with 36000 miles. We love it!





The 2nd is my brother in-law Hans is coming to live with us! You read that right, Dedrick's youngest brother is coming to live with us. He is 20 going on 21. He is having a hard time with life, so we opened our home to him, hoping to help. I know this is going to be hard on him at first, but we hope that he will come to enjoy this crazy family! We love him and want to help!

1 comment:

Big Mama LeAnne said...

Ok So I totally LOVE your new background! I want one just like it. HELP! I don't know where to find such cute things and if I did I wouldn't take the time to figure out how to get them on my blog I NEVER UPDATE anymore! Ok so never mind then! Cause I am a lost cause! But So Cute! Strawberries are my FAVORITE!!!!