Monday, May 3, 2010

Car Theft

Becca was having a bad day, Dedrick just got home from being gone for three weeks. So I decided to take Becca to the dollar movies. I have never had any problems with this area before. Since it was a school night I took her to an early showing. When we came out I noticed someone sitting in the passenger seat. So I had Becca get behind me, and I go marching toward the car. The thief just looks at me like I'm interrupting him(the nerve). I tell him to the get the F*** out of the car and give me what he has. He goes pale white and runs. I must have looked like a charging bull!!!

The thief must have thought I was in a show that was just starting. Boy, was he wrong! After all the hard work he did to get to the stereo, all he got was the face plate. He damaged the area surrounding the stereo, but never got it. I can not figure out how he got into the car. The doors were locked, the windows rolled up and not broken. This will remain a mystery. I'm thankful that nothing else happened!

3 comments:

AdamAndMelaine said...

Holy cow! You are so much more brave than I am! I would have walked the other way when I saw him and waited till he was finished! Go you!

Spring said...

Yikes! I'm so glad nothing else happened! And I would have loved to see the look on his face when he got caught! I'm also lovin' that after all that he didn't get the stereo he worked so hard to steal!

Harriet Toothfighter said...

I only wish you could have punched him too. At least he didn't damage anything really important.