Sunday, October 18, 2009

Student of the Month

I picked Aidan up from school one day and his teacher told me he had something special in his backpack. While driving home I wondered what it could be? We got home and I found a note, it told me he was Student of the Month. I was speechless and excited all at the same time. I told Aidan that on the Ninth of October he would be getting an a ward from school for being a good student.

On the ninth, Kaliska and I went to the school for the assembly. I found out that two students from every class were chosen, and that to be chosen from the very beginning of school is the hardest. Aidan was the first to be called to the front of the gym, he was given a medal and a free ice cream certificate. We are very proud of Aidan, he is a smart boy!



Sorry, some of the pictures are blurry!(Kaliska kept pulling my arm)

No comments: