Thursday, June 18, 2009

Settled

We have been in the new house for about two weeks now. We are getting thing settled and a routine going. Dedrick has been working at the new job for about a week. He loves the new job and the environment he is in. He has gone out of town already to work, and we found he is going again next week. I was telling him I will have a 5 day husband(jokingly).

We have a wonderful new ward and have made many new friends. My kids have made a ton of new friends. We are getting use to the heat and humidity. It is strange to be during yard work after living in apartments for so long. I can DO not have a green thumb. I can mow and water just fine, maintaining the flower beds and landscaping is not happening very well. I try, but all I can manage to do is make it worse.

We are doing good, and enjoying the new journey of our lives. Here is some random picture of the kids on the drive down...












Little Boy's doing what need to be done!


Outside the New house!

2 comments:

AdamAndMelaine said...

Oh, I am so glad you guys are enjoying it there! It all sounds lovely, and I'm glad you are happy!

Anonymous said...

Nice house!!! These are a lot of great pictures.