Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fixes

Fence
So about a month ago the fence got knocked over in a storm. After Dedrick and I talked about the all the options:

1-file a home owners claim
2-fix it our self's
3-tear it down

We decided to tear it down, for the simple reason that the fence as been up for 14 years. If we filed a claim we would have paid 5 times more than it would have to fix it our self's. So with the help of Brandon, who likes to hang out with my husband, they have been slowly taking it down. We will put a new fence in maybe a year or two.






Van
It was my third time working by myself for my part time job. I was having a great day so far, I was able to do everything without calling my boss for help. I had happen to get there before the mail was delivered. So I moved my van out of the way of the ramp and to the side. I was in the building when the driver comes to me and tells me he hit the back of the van. I was shocked and worried it was going to be bad. It was not has bad has I thought considering the size of the mail(22ft box) truck. So we get each others insurance info, he leaves and I get back to work.

When I got home I called my boss and told her what happened and then call the insurance to file a claim. It took about a month to fix the damage, and now my bumper is very shiny.





No comments: