Monday, October 18, 2010

Fair

Sorry, meant to post earlier. This happened early October!

Dedrick called me about an hour before he left work this how the conversation went:

Dedrick: We are going to the fair!
Damian: Okay, when and where?
Dedrick: When I get home in a hour.
Damian: Why today, and not this weekend?
Dedrick: It will not busy because it is a weekday.
Damian: Okay, where is the fair and what do you want for dinner?
Dedrick: Hutchinson and let the kids decide.
Damian: Are you sure your my husband and some strange man!
Dedrick:(Laughs) See you an hour or less, Bye!

So I told the kids were we were going and they get to decide on dinner. The kids were so happy! The kids decided on IHOP for dinner, who doesn't love pancakes for dinner! After dinner we drove to the fair grounds and it was very busy. I just kinda looked at my husband like not busy my butt! When we got the sales window we found out why, it was free if you had a Dillon's saving card or just a dollar per person. Then inside all the rides were just a 1 ticket and not the post number. The kids had a BLAST! Glad my husband told us we were going to have fun for the night, before all the madness of Dedrick being gone for two weeks.





No comments: