Thursday, February 18, 2010

What's Next

So we have been very busy this year and it has only been a month and half. My new motto this year is "Plan for the worst, hope for the Best!" This year is falling on the worst side then the best side. Hopefully things will get better as the year goes on, we hope.

Dedrick and I were able to fly to Utah, thanks to three wonderful families who watched our kids for four days. Becca and Aidan stayed with friends from school, so they wouldn't miss any days. Kaliska went to a friend in the ward, who has a daughter her age. We were able to say good-bye to a wonderful brother Lars, we will miss him very much. Everyone loved him for who he was and all the great things he did for everyone. I remember he got me bumper that said" Got Breast Milk" right after Becca was born and stuck it to my truck. He was a wonderful uncle, the kids loved him very much and are going to miss him. Dedrick is staying strong, but misses his brother very much.

We didn't do anything for Valentines Day this year, but rest and spend time as a family. We all got a small box of chocolate, to remind us about life and love.

Becca had to get glasses. She looks so grown up.

Dedrick got sick on the way home from Utah. He went to the doctors and found out he has pneumonia in his left lung. So he gets to miss another week of work.

I want to Thank everyone for the support and love you have shown us in this great time of sadness and loss. I want my wonderful in-laws to know we love them very much. Niels and Hans we love you too and know you are a great part of our lives.

We are looking forward to Spring Break, Kaliska's Birthday, My birthday, finding out where we are moving to in June, and house hunting.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!

They both FIT!


New Glasses


We missed Each other!


Shoveling Snow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought Becca looked so grown up with her glasses. Your kids are so cute. Hope the year improves!