Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bad Mom!

Today I feel like a bad mom for the things I have been thinking about. I wondered what my life would have been like if I had given Becca up for an adoption. Would I have married Dedrick or moved back to Alaska. Would I have ever gotten married or married for the wrong reasons. I think Becca would have been better off with different parents. People who would have the support to take care of her and her special needs. Right now, I feel like a bad person for thinking such things.

Then I take one look at her and smile, she is just the most beautiful, amazing girl in the world. She my have her hard times and her parents. She is going to show the world that she may be different, but will never give up.

2 comments:

Spring said...

Sounds like you were having a rough day of it! I know you get overwhelmed, as does anyone with 3 kids and still in school and all that! You have some extra things on your plate, too. I'm sure glad that we have gotten to know Becca! She is such a delight! Hope your day is better today!

The Cobells said...

I know your a wonderful mom. Becca is very lucky to have you as a mom. Hang in there.