Thursday, January 29, 2009

Becca's Turn




Poor Becca she now has to wear a ankle brace for one week, let's see how long this will honestly last! Around one this afternoon I get a call from her teacher telling me that she tripped and hurt her ankle. When I got her, the ankle almost look liked she broke it not sprained it. So I took her to the doctor to do an x-ray. Thank goodness it was only sprained and not broken. Poor girl is having the hardest time not running around and just sitting, taking easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's no fun, she loves running around so much.

Amanda said...

Aw, poor thing! I hope she feel better soon, and I guess we should be grateful it isn't a more serious injury! I know you have every movie on the planet but I have some cute kid movies you can borrow if she is bored!

Spring said...

Poor sweet Becca! I can't picture her sitting and taking it easy! Good luck!